Friday 22 November 2013

Review: 'I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change'

By Emma Gibbs & David Brennan




“The set piece was fantastic…it looked really lush for what the drama barn is, which is a very small black box. They had used a lot of soft furnishings to make it very comfortable for you to be in there” -Emma Gibbs

“I think the only thing that let down this production, and it’s the tiniest little nit-picky thing I could think of was just  the length in between scene changes but because you had the orchestra there on stage you end up watching them in these periods” -David Brennan

“You were always engaged” -Emma Gibbs

”Lilly cooper played a brilliant geek” “That was hilarious!...I felt like her performance was particularly strong” -David Brennan & Emma Gibbs

“I think everyone in the cast did a brilliant job” -David Brennan

“All of the actors were so good they could have performed the whole thing just in white or black and just by  the way the moved themselves and the accents they were putting on I could’ve believed anything “-Emma Gibbs

“I would definitely recommend everyone to go see it…its extremely entertaining, beautiful to watch and something I haven’t seen done in the Barn before” -David Brennan

For the full review listen to YorWorld this Sunday ( 24th Novemeber) from 2pm.

Still unsure about whether to see the show check out our exclusive preview here on the URY Player.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment